Oils of trees like Eucalyptus and thyme are outstanding healthy and balanced sore throat remedies to reduce a sore throat and blockage. Just add a few droplets of your chosen oil to a bowl of hot water. Cover your head with a towel and breathe the steam in profoundly for a couple of minutes.
Apart from this, some other simple and very economical remedies are:
1. Gargle couple of times in a day to reduce swelling and discomfort
How to gargle: – Take a pinch of salt into 1 glass of warm water and mix them. Gargle once in every hour
2. Use non-prescription throat lozenges for relief
- Some throat lozenges like Sucrets Maximum Strength or Spec-T are safe and effective and contain medicine that insensitive the throat to alloy pain.
- Try not to consume lozenges with anesthetics for more than three days, as the anesthetics could mask a serious bacterial infection like streptococcus (strep throat) that needs medical intervention.
3. Have a Marshmallow
Marshmallow is very efficient herb it contains mucilage which helps coat and soothe mucus membranes in the throat. It has been widely used in North America and Europe. But it may lower blood sugar so diabetes patients should consult their doctor before using this.
4. Get plenty of rest: –
Try to sleep more than 11-13 hours while symptoms.
5. Drink plenty of fluids, especially water
Try To intake more liquid you can and follow above mention steps, You will definitely come over from Throat pain.